Build effective leadership within Schools
A word from Frances Bardsley
I firmly believe that to be effective leaders, we need to know ourselves and understand the strengths and weaknesses of those we lead. Working with C-me has given us a language to use that is clear and simple. Their staff are friendly and fun, as well as professional and perceptive. I would highly recommend using them.
Objectives & Challenges
- The academy were looking for a tool to better understand the ways they operate as individuals, as conducive to a more effective team of staff
- Their newly constructed Senior Leadership Team turned to C-me to build a bespoke training session which would allow them to look at how they operate
- The C-me workshops were able to deliver activities which enabled the leadership team to develop a detailed understanding of how the programme works
- C-me facilitated enlightening conversations around the profiling content for all of the leadership team, which sparked some interesting and necessary discussions
- The C-me workshops were an invaluable opportunity for self-reflection amongst the academy's middle leadership team. The vast majority commented on how it has helped them manage communications
- All staff were subsequently made aware of how colleagues preferred to communicate; increasing productivity in meetings and more fruitful relationships
Staff are now much more aware of how to communicate with each other, and this has led to better conversations between colleagues. For our middle leaders, the experience was an invaluable opportunity for self-reflection. The vast majority of the team have commented on the positive way it has helped them manage communications with others.